Tuesday 12 January 2010

skulls


I have a bit of a obsession with skull jewellery at the minute. I have a few child pieces listed on my website and last night i made this piece. It is a memory bracelet and features black glass beads with tibetan silver skull beads.
I have nearly used all my skull beads but i just love them and can see me nipping back to buy some more.
I also found some sugar skull beads but they are 90p each which is going to put the price of a bracelet with 4 of them on at a bit too much so i'm still deciding what to do.
The snow is starting to melt now, the kids are still not back at school and my hubby has just ventured up to scotland for work. so things are slowly returning to normal, i'm also going to go out in my car today for the first time in a week.
I'm getting back into my jewellery making too, i sat last night watching hustle and made about 15 pieces, go me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi just stumbled across your blog and checked out your site, you make beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete