Thursday 21 January 2010

gemstones


I made another of these necklaces last week. This is the 3rd variation of turquoise and tiger i have made. I love how well they go together. It's probably one of my favourite necklaces.
I made another 3 necklaces using gemstones when i made this one but i haven't got round to taking photos yet.
Good news is that i have booked my first craft fair for the year on the 4th april at cefn, north wales and some more good news is i have had my first order for a shop i will be supplying. The shop is going to open on the 1st march and is going to be called Calladoodles. It is going to be based on the high street, carshalton in surrey.

2 comments:

  1. Thats great news on the shop Jo,well done you :o) Hope the craft fayre goes well too.All the best Andrea,btw the necklace is gorgeous love the turquoise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the shop order - and good luck.

    ReplyDelete