Monday 25 January 2010

i adore this shop

I haven't blogged about another shop for a while as i felt after the coriandr express i would get me blog back to being mine. But when i came across this shop i instantly fell in love with it and purchased a dragon similar to the one below. The shop is on folksy and is called Feyth, the link in case you want to have a nosy (which i highly recommend you do) is http://www.folksy.com/shops/feythcrafts

I also love this schnoobug, hes adorable

And my favourite has to be this little fellow 'the elfling'.


She has lots of other stuff in her shop i can see me just having to go back there soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh these are just adorable, I'm a big softie for dragons, and I love the way he nestles in his little straw bed. Added to favourites, thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete