Sunday 3 January 2010

nutty for knitting


I love making charm bracelets which are unusual which no one else would have made or ones with a novelty to them so i came up with this. It is called i love knitting and features tibetan silver hearts and balls of wool with black glass beads. It is silver plated and can be made in any colour.
I made it before christmas and have listed it on my website with a few other bits.
Today i'm going to try and finish of a bag i started. I got half way through making it when the kids decided to start ww3 in my living room so had to sort them out and never got back to it.
I haven't crafted much over christmas, it seems to have flown by so fast and i have been trying to keep the kids busy. After i have done the bag i'm planning to make a summer dress for my daughter (yes i know it's winter but by the time i get it right it will be summer lol) i went to abakhan fabrics yesterday and got some georgous fabric in the sale for 50p a metre bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment