Monday 9 August 2010

rain rain go away!


So we are 3 weeks into the summer holidays and it hasn't stopped raining, oh sorry my mistake we have had 1 dry day. I'm fed up of it now, the kids are fed up of it and everyone is board! On the up side we have had 2 viewing on the house, one of which want to come back for a second viewing :0).
These are a pair of earrings i made a few weeks ago, they are on sale in my folksy shop.
I'm thinking of changing my website provider as mr site who i am with now are quite frankly ...poo! I've had nothing but trouble with them for the last 3 years and i can't even load my website now and when i can the pages take forever to load. I have tried customer support who tell me to delete my cookies and restart my computer erm... hello... i'm no computer wizz but i'm pretty sure this won't solve the problem!
I will keep you posted on that.

1 comment:

  1. yep, summer seemed to end around the time the holiday began didn't it?

    Wish I could help you with the website problem...I find being told to delete cookies infuriating!

    ReplyDelete