Monday 16 August 2010

my new website


My new website is now working and i have to say that i'm sorry i didn't make the swap sooner. Mr site (my old server provider) was slow and took at least 10 seconds to load my page, wasn't helpful with any problems i had whereas create.net (my new provider) have so far been brilliant. The new layout of my website is much better and i love it.
Please pop along and have a look www.lej-jewellery.co.uk It doesn't have alot of stock on at the moment as i'm trying to juggle my website and shops with looking after and entertaining my kids :) so the school hols probably wasn't the best time to do it but hay ho it's all done now and i'm alot happier.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am going to investigate as you are second person recently to mention create. I had Mr Site and dumped him when it came to renewal as they wanted 3 times more than you can get it from on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete