Thursday 23 April 2009

summery

While i was out shopping yesterday i popped into the bead shop, there were loads of bright summery beads. Below are 2 necklaces i made last night with some of the beads. The first is pink and yellow wooden beads with orange seed beads and gold plated bead caps.


Next is brown and blue chunky glass beads with gold plated beads. I'm not sure which one i like best, i love them both. They are both available on my website .



I'm off to a creative stitches and hobbycraft show today, can't wait. I've looked at the list of stalls which are going to be there and there is a few bead shops so i'm happy.

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful beads, especially the pink and yellow ones!

    No matter how many beads I have I just can never resist buying a few more, it's so lovely to have lots to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love em,blue is my fav,hugs andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete