Saturday 17 January 2009

shopping today


I'm going into liverpool today to do some (window) shopping. Hubby loves going the chinese there and it's my nearest paper mill shop so hopefully i can get some card making bits while i'm there.

I'm not going to be able to blog tomorrow as i'm at the car boot sale selling my jewellery. Feel free if your in the area to pop in. It's at the nova centre in prestatyn, north wales. It's going to be a long day as it takes an hour and 40 minutes to get there then the same back. My mum is taking the kids to blackpool for the day so it's not to bad, we usually say in our caravan down there when it's on but it's shut down for the season.

Here is a picture of one of the bracelets i'll be taking with me i'll let you know monday how i do, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment