Wednesday 31 March 2010

some of my latest pieces

I've been making loads of jewellery lately, i think i'm getting back into the swing of it after a brake away. Firstly are these sterling silver coral earrings, i love them.

Next back to my novelty stuff is these rubber duckie earrings :0D so cute!.

And lastly a necklace i made using blue, amber and purple glass beads with silver plated tubes. Now i would never of put these 3 colours together but i order some beads recently and they came together in a bag and i thought hmm they go together really well so wala the necklace was born.

They are available on my website for purchase apart from the coral earrings as they will be going to one of the shops i supply, if you would like some then just let me know and i'd be only to happy to make some :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment