Friday 12 March 2010

craft fair tomorrow

I have my first craft fair of the year tomorrow, when i booked it the lady said they were fully booked for jewellery and cards so i thought hmmm maybe i can take my crochet and sewing items. I only have a few but it's a month away i can make more. So she agreed and the fair was booked. Note to self never book a fair unless you have the stuff already, i have nowhere near enough to take, i've made a few keyrings to try and make it look like more but i don't know what to do. I don't want to rush round making loads and then not do to good because it's worse than going with your stuff made and selling nothing.
Anyhow i'll let you know monday how it turns out. Ooo i forgot if your in the area it's ivy, barlow moor road, didsbury, manchester. pop in!

Here is one of my latest charm bracelets, i love it!

Wish me luck for tomorrow and today, we have a viewing on our house horay! but we've just found out that the house we have set our hearts on is under offer. The people don't have a house to sell and thier mortgage has already been appoved so were gutted but it mustn't of been the house for us so i'm trying to say positive that we will find something better.
Anyway fingers crossed for the weekend and i'll let you know how we get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment