Wednesday 1 September 2010

The verdict


So i told you that last night i was going to get my tarot cards read, well i went and somethings she said i agreed with some i did not. She told me i would be moving soon which our house is up for sale and we have a viewing at the weekend. Also that we would be moving near water, the sea. That we are talking about getting a dog but we can't decide between 2 type which couldn't be more different. Well that would be a irish red setter and a cavalier king charles spaniel lol.
So i enjoyed being told things like my nan was with me and heard me talking to her, even if it wasn't true it gave me some comfort.
My business is going to get bigger and be very busy so yay to that lol, pictured is a lion i crochet a few days ago. He's a cutie isn't he :0).

1 comment:

  1. I hope she is right about the business. That would be fab for you.
    Love the lion.
    Take care.
    xxx Fiona @ Christals Creations

    ReplyDelete