Tuesday 25 August 2009

neglect


Sorry i haven't blogged for what feels like a life time but i rarely get a minute to myself. In between flitting from home to the caravan every couple of days and trying to make new stock and list it aswell as keeping the kids entertained. it's hard work!
Anyhow this is my first mens necklace i have made, i haven't listed it on my website as i'd have to make a new page and i just don't have the time to do it at the moment. Once the kids are back in school i'll sort it out.
I have some good news to i was laft a comment on my facebook page from a lady who is the editor of a north wales magazine which tells you whats on in the area and she loves my new halloween range and wants to put some pictures in the magazine, how great is that! i'm over the moon.

1 comment:

  1. yey well done you I spotted something on Facebook earlier

    ReplyDelete