Tuesday 4 August 2009

how busy have i been!


I seem to have been going none stop over the last week or so, the kids are off school so i've been keeping them busy aswell as tidying up alot more! I've been to a bead fair where i bought some more stock ;-) and turned the en suite into a craft room, well i never my darling hubby did (in the good books can't you tell lol).
I've made a few cards some mens but mostly christmas as my mum gave me a order for 23 :-o. I made some jewellery with my new stock, i will post pictures tomorrow and i've done some knitting, i taught myself how to cable cast on :-).
The postman has just brought me a hello kitty die cutter so i'm going to have some fun with that today :-D. wow i have been busy.

1 comment:

  1. wow busy indeed! and i'm so impressed that you've started your christmas orders already

    ReplyDelete