Monday 23 February 2009

:- (


Well yesterday didn't go to well really, to start it off i had a table in the middle. I usually get on at the side where people tend to look more. It was fairly busy for the first half hour but no sales, i suppose most people don't go to a boot sale and expect to find handmade jewellery. I did however sell two bracelets and a necklace so it wasn't to bad. Plus it went really quite so we packed up an hour early and went for a carvary.


This is one of my latest cards, i think it's so cute. I'm going to list all my cards on my website as i have been neglecting the card part of it recently. I might have a bit more time today as my son went back to school this morning. I've already been shopping. I got my daughter some wellies as she a monster for puddles and it doesn't help when her shoes are suede.

No comments:

Post a Comment