Wednesday 29 December 2010

belated merry christmas wishes

Merry christmas to my readers, again i have neglected my blog :(. I am going to start this year alot more positive and do my best to raise my business name :0).

I have been making alot of fashionable jewellery but i haven't been able to take any photo's due to my camera braeking around the middle of december. So here are some older pictures of my makes which are still available on my website.

They are 2 angel charm necklaces, silver plated, one with teal glass beads and the other has moonstone gemstone beads.
My hubby bought me a new camera for christmas so hopefully once the kids are back in school i'll get back into the swing of it :0).
My website by the way is having a massive clearout :0) www.lej-jewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment