Wednesday 2 December 2009

made up with my little self

Well i decided to drag my sewing machine out from under my husbands golf clubs in the black hole we call the cupboard under the stairs and sew together a cushion from some cross stitching. After i had finished i started trawling the internet for my next project and ended up finding some georgous rag doll pictures. so after making a template decided to give it a go. even though at this point i didn't know how to reverse stitch with my machine or turn the fabric.
So anyway after several failed attempts and a doll with a square head i managed to do one i was happy with and here she is...

and then i did another lol...

Hope you like them :-).

1 comment:

  1. I love them. You should sell the PDF on Misi/Folksy.
    I would buy one. Truely

    ReplyDelete