Thursday 12 March 2009

need a rest

I haven't stopped this last week, we were supposed to get the house valued on tuesday as were looking to move but we had so much painting and everything else to do we had to put it back until today. Do you ever wish you hadn't started a job? Although we did take a day off and go into town, hubby went to get his football tickets for the liverpool v real madrid game and i got to go to the paper mill shop and get some card making bits. Then we went for a chinese for our dinner and by the time we got home i had to go and get our son from school and the day was nearly over.
I made my first 2 necklaces in a week today the first one is a jasper pendant with jasper chips and tibetan silver beads and toggle.


This one is a amazonite pendant with amazonite beads and chips with sterling silver beads and fastens with a sterling silver hook.



I'm going to list them on my website as soon as i can, I'm off now to make some fairy cakes with my son.

2 comments: