Sunday 2 January 2011

all over

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it is all over with for another year, everythings back to normal. We had to take our tree down 2 days before new years as it had turned brown and didn't look nice. My cards came down yesterday and my house looks more like a house now :0).

Time to concentrate on the year ahead and hopefully selling our house, it's been on the morket for over 18 months now and i would really love to move!

Pictured are a silver plated ring with a cream rose cab, pretty. A glasses chain with a seaside theme, i do love those shell beads!

And some silver plated earrings which feature cream glass pearls with tibetan silver fairys, fairy things is the theme of the month for my website so why not pop over if your a lover of fairies like me :) www.lej-jewellery.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment