Wednesday 17 June 2009

custom card


I was on one of my folksy shop forums last week when a lady put a request in for anyone who can make campervan things as it was her husbands birthday and he was buying a campervan. I offered to make her a car and this is what i made, i personalised it for her with her husbands name. I think it is really funky, i have a pack of retro papers i bought ages ago and i'm using them on lots on things lately.
Things are starting to get better on the shop front and i had my first sales on coriandr yesterday.
Things are great at home to, we haven't had any interest in the house yet but we never expected to. DS was full of cold at the weekend and now DD is so i'm constantly running round with a tissue!

1 comment:

  1. looks great jo and well done on the sale :o) love andrea x

    ReplyDelete